Termite Defense in Illinois and Missouri
Call For a 5-Star Service - (217) 242-7909
Termites in your home are a major and costly problem. Trust the experts at Elite Termite & Pest Control to eradicate them proficiently. It’s in the name, Elite Termite & Pest Control. Call us for a FREE inspection. You'll get a 1-year warranty on termite treatments.
Exterminate Termites for Good
Don’t risk your home’s foundation. Your home is your castle, but if your castle is being invaded by termites it can be like a takeover. Turn the tide in your favor with our experienced team who loves to exterminate termites in Quincy, IL, as well as cities in MO.
Contact the professionals at Elite Termite & Pest Control online or at (217) 242-7909.
Your home’s structure is too important to leave just anyone in charge of it. Our team will inspect and analyze your issue and will always provide a knowledgeable explanation of the situation and what should be done. You’ll be in the know from the moment we show up until the job is done.
Why Is Termite Removal so Important?
Termites are very aggressive creatures. They are very destructive and will destroy your home and leave no mercy. If you do not stop them soon enough they could cause thousands of dollars in damage.
Termites work around the clock and have teams. They have a team that is the destroyers (eaters) and a team that specifically reproduces. Termites do not stop working. They work around the clock 24 hours a day. This is why they can cause so much damage in such little time. They do not sleep.
Termites can reproduce quickly, and once you have termites, you must call in the professionals for termite extermination in Quincy, IL. Elite Termite & Pest Control is an affordable and professional service that can take care of all your termite needs.
How Can I Keep Away Termites?
If you are looking to keep termites at bay, there are a few ways that you can go about this. Termites are notorious for attacking furniture, so as much as you can keep your furniture from moisture, the better. Additionally, your wood products of any kind can benefit from protective coatings to help prevent termites from accessing the wood. The cleaner and more ventilated a space, the better for keeping termites away as these pests thrive in a damp environment...consider this when deciding which furniture, flooring or decorations to buy or utilize in your space.
Lastly, certain types of oils can be toxic to termites, which can be beneficial to treat your space with in order to avoid these pests. Ultimately, if you suspect that you are having termite problems, reach out to Elite Termite & Pest Control for a free estimate!
6 Warning Signs You Have a Termite Problem
Termites are a major problem in the United States. They can cause significant damage to your home if not detected and treated early. Here are six warning signs that you may have a termite problem.
- You Notice Swarmers Near Your Home — Swarming termites are a surefire sign that there is a problem. Swarmers are the reproductive members of the colony, which leaves them with the sole purpose of starting new colonies. If you notice large insects flying near your home, you may have a termite problem.
- You See Termites in Your Home — If you see termites in your home, it is certainly a problem. Termites often travel through walls and ceilings in search of food. If you see them, it is likely that they have already caused damage to your home.
- You Find Damaged Wood in or Around Your Home — Termites eat wood, and they will leave visible damage to the exposed surfaces of the wood. This is called "frass." Some species expel their frass from tiny holes in exposed wood, while others create billowing masses on surfaces like floors and walls. If you see frass or larvae-like bodies crawling along exposed wood, you may have a termite problem.
- You See Mud Tubes on or Near Your Home — Termites create mud tubes as they travel between their underground nest and the food sources above ground. If you see tubes of mud on or near your home, you will likely have a termite problem and need termite extermination.
- You Hear Strange Noises Coming from Your Walls — When termites are chewing on wood, they make a distinctive noise that can be heard from inside the home. If you hear strange noises coming from your walls, you may have a termite problem and you definitely need termite extermination services to diagnose the problem.
- You Have a History of Termite Problems — If you have had termite problems in the past, you are more likely to have them again. If you have any of the signs listed above, it is important to call a termite extermination service right away. Even if you have not had a termite problem but you live in an area known to have termite problems, it is important to be especially vigilant about termites. Check your home frequently for signs of termites and contact a termite exterminator if you suspect a problem.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), residents of the United States spend anywhere between $1 billion and $2 billion each year trying to eliminate Formosan termites. If termites are detected and treated early, it is possible to save both your money and property.
Contact us online today or call (217) 242-7909 if you suspect termite problems in your home.
Hear from Our Pest-Free Customers
“Darren from Elite came out immediately and was very knowledgeable and explained everything he was looking at. Would highly recommend - a great local company with good prices and knowledgeable staff.”Peggy P.
“Very professional and prompt service! Great people for all your pest problems!”Terri O.
“I had a termite infestation in my home and called Elite Termite and Pest Control. They were very professional and did a wonderful job.”Ju B.
“From start to finish they were professional, friendly, and affordable.”Nolan C.
“Had noticed I had ants and called and received very courteous customer service. Response time for the technician was within a very reasonable time. And I am very pleased to say that my ant issue is no longer an issue.”Sylvia W.
Give Your Home’s Structure the Best In Termite Defense
Our company wants to make sure all your termites are exterminated. This is why we send the professionals with the highest experience who have been in the field and seen how damaging termites can be. It is just as important to them as it is for you to get this problem under control fast.
We only send the highest quality professionals out to protect your home so you know your home is getting the best quality work. We want you to feel comfortable with the service you are getting and know that our crew is experienced and we want the best for you and your family.
Call us today at (217) 242-7909 to take back your space. We offer free inspections as well as senior citizen discounts.
Contact Us Today for A Free Inspection
- Quincy, IL
- Jacksonville, IL
- Carthage, IL
- Pittsfield, IL
- Springfield, IL
- Pleasant Hill, IL
- Beardstown, IL
- Barry, IL
- Mt. Sterling, IL
- Nauvoo, IL
- Kirksville, MO
- Macon, MO
- Hannibal, MO
- Memphis, MO
- Troy, MO
- Wentzville, MO
- Moberly, MO
- Kahoka, MO
- Bowling Green, MO
- New London, MO
- Monroe City, MO